Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Working on a NEW quilt

DigiBobbETM is so much fun. It's digitized bobbin embroidery. I designed this quilt using Bernina embroidery software. The designs were sent to the embroidery machine and stitched out upside down with YLI Candlelight Yarn in the bobbin.

But I wanted to embellish it more so I painted in the areas with metallic gold DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Paint. Added some fuschia colored iron-on rhinestones. Ooooo....Does that look good.

But it still looked like it needed more. I decided to add some magenta foiling. I'm really liking in now.

The "Dotz" will be in a new workshop I'm developing - something like "Doodles N DotZ". Sound like fun?



2 comments:

WandarArt.Stitch said...

Beautiful your art. work.
Best wishes,
Wanda

Becky said...

it is soooooo beautiful!! great to share it with the world.
becky from the netherlands.